Artificial Intelligence in Financial ServicesAugust 5, 2020
A study by the World Economic Forum indicated that 85% of financial services are currently using some form of AI. While incredibly useful for FSIs, AI has been a subject of a lot of fanfare that may distract practitioners from ground reality.
This panel aims to illuminate AI case studies and key learnings from key practitioners that you can adopt within your own FSI environment.
- Case studies and use cases for AI within FSI
- Challenges, pitfalls, and current realities
- Data governance and management
- AI Ethics in Financial Services
- Dr David Hardoon, Senior Advisor Data & AI, UnionBank
Prior to his advisory role to UnionBank, Dr Hardoon was a Chief Data Officer at Monetary Authority of Singapore. He considers himself a data artist instead of a pure data scientist
- Foong Chee Mun, CTO & Co-Founder, Money Lion
Chee Mun co-founded MoneyLion a US-based neobank listed as Forbes’ Fintech 2020. As the CTO he leads the data science team situated in Kuala Lumpur.
- Andy Li, Founder & CEO, Silot
An ex-Baidu executive, Andy founded Silot a fintech firm providing AI solutions to banks. Silot is listed in the latest KPMG Fintech100: Leading Global fintech Innovators.
- Michael Hom, Head Financial Solutions, InterSystems
Michael heads the Financial Solutions team at Intersystems, a solutions provider software systems and technology for high-performance database