Cross Border Payments: Disrupting a Trillion Dollar IndustryAugust 27, 2021
For decades banks have been at the centre of the cross-border payments market and have gone largely unchallenged.
In recent years, more and more players are emerging in this space, eyeing a piece of the US$ 156 trillion pie.
While these players are mostly focused on consumer markets and low-value B2B markets, things are slowly shifting as they attempt to move up the value chain.
How can banks stay competitive in this new environment?
- Emerging technology and standards in the cross border payments space
- Analysing the competitive landscape
- Roadmap for the future
- Atul Bhuchar, Group Payments Head, Global Transaction Services, DBS
- Andrew McCormack, Centre Head of the Singapore Innovation Hub, Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Venkatesh Saha, Head of APAC Expansion, Wise
- Eli Shoshani, Head of APAC, Bottomline
Register here: https://bit.ly/3ykuEZ5