MoneyLIVE APAC: The Digital SessionsApril 20, 2021
MoneyLIVE APAC: The Digital Sessions sets the scene for Asia’s leading professionals to connect and discuss the latest developments in banking, payments and FinTech online. Whether it’s virtual banking licences, new business models, partnerships, customer experience, agile operations, digital wallets or payments strategies, you’ll find it all here.
Sign up now to watch the recordings of the first 4 Sessions ‘Beyond banking – new models for success’, ‘The next stage of digital banking transformation in Asia’, ‘A new chapter in the evolution of payments’ and ‘Is 2021 the year of the digital bank in Asia?’ , as well as being able to tune into the live broadcast of Session 5, ‘The future of digital banking in Indonesia’ on Tuesday 4 May.
You’ll hear from expert speakers, including:
- Tjandra Gunawan, Chief Executive Officer, Bank Neo Commerce
- Vishal Tulsian, President Director, Chief Executive Officer, Amar Bank
- Numan Rayadi, Head of Digital Banking, BTN
- Andreas Kurniawan, Executive Vice President, Bank Danamon
- Adrian Gunadi, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Investree
Sign up here for free: https://bit.ly/39Jpz3y