MoneyLIVE APAC: The Digital SessionsFebruary 4, 2021
MoneyLIVE APAC: The Digital Sessions sets the scene for Asia’s leading professionals to connect and discuss the latest developments in banking, payments and FinTech online. Whether it’s virtual banking licences, new business models, partnerships, customer experience, agile operations, digital wallets or payments strategies, you’ll find it all here.
Sign up now to watch the recordings of the first 2 Sessions ‘Beyond banking – new models for success’ and ‘The next stage of digital banking transformation in Asia’, as well as being able to tune into the live broadcast of Session 3 ‘A new chapter in the evolution of payments’ on Tuesday 17 November.
You’ll hear from expert speakers, including:
- Jason Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, OVO
- Caecilia Chu, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, YouTrip
- Brad Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Wave Money
- Vincent Lau, Head of International Payments, HSBC
- Judy Bei, Global Head of Payments and Receivables, Mobile Money, Standard Chartered Bank
Sign up here for free: https://bit.ly/39Jpz3y