Securing the Public Cloud – Addressing the Technology and Cyber Security Risks Associated With Public Cloud AdoptionNovember 16, 2021
The cloud is increasingly becoming the primary location for financial institutions to store and process data. Yet too often, financial institutions are moving rapidly to migrate to the cloud without paying enough attention upfront to security.
In light of this, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) issued a circular on 1 June 2021, detailing an advisory on addressing the technology and cyber security risks associated with public cloud adoption for financial institutions.
How can organisations adopt a conscious and integrated approach to embed security into their cloud DNA? Join our webinar to hear from subject matter experts from Deloitte and Thales and gain insights into the following key security considerations as your organisation embarks on the cloud migration journey:
- Implementing a public cloud risk management strategy
- Implementing strong controls in critical areas
- Expanding cybersecurity operations to cover public cloud
- Managing cloud resilience, outsourcing, vendor lock-in and concentration risks
- Ensuring adequate competence to manage public cloud and its risks
- Industry-leading data security solutions
Register now: https://bit.ly/3ESfC0n