If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
The Asian Financial Forum 2022 on 10-11 Jan will gather fintech thought leaders and showcase the latest fintech trends and solutions from around the world on a comprehensive virtual platform. Join us and unlock opportunities by connecting with investors, startups and innovators in invest tech, cyber security, blockchain, digital currency, insurtech, 5G, etc.
Enjoy your discounted ticket with promo code JMP33D
Register here: https://bit.ly/3dcT4vj
This episode focuses on the evolution of digital transformation in APAC, how to leverage payments to foster business growth, how COVID-19 has accelerated the digital adoption spectrum, 2022 digital transformation trends and predictions, and what companies without a digital strategy should do to succeed.
Today’s generation of digitally savvy customers demand more than a bank that provides its services through a digital channel.
As the battle for customers intensifies in Asia for both banks and fintech alike, financial service providers need to harness the power of artificial intelligence to provide personalised services that matter to the end-users.
Learn how some of Asia’s leading organisations have harnessed these tools to attract, delight, and retain customers.
- Asia’s shifting consumer expectations and how to keep up
- Driving high customer engagement with actionable insights
- Designing effortless financial services for the digital generation
- Henry Nguyen, CEO of Timo Digital Bank
- Haymans Fung, Chief Customer Officer, Mox
- Kanags Surendran, Regional Head, Digital, CIMB
- Dorel Blitz, VP Strategy & Business Development, Personetics
Register Here: https://bit.ly/DigitalbankingWebinar
Malaysia’s flagship fintech event is back!
Hosted virtually across five days, participants can engage and immerse in the MyFintech Week experience from anywhere in the world. This time around, the event brings a unique focus on the importance of sustainability and digital technology in reorienting the role of finance to help economies build back better towards a more inclusive, resilient, and sustainable future.
Register here: https://myfintechweek.my/
With new digital banking regulations introduced late last year, all eyes are on Indonesia as local players and tech firms from around the region are all fighting for a piece of the pie.
With intense competition and a huge market of ASEAN’s most populous nation, what does it take to win the digital banking race in Indonesia?
- The state of digital banking in Indonesia
- How will Indonesia’s new digital banks shape the industry?
- Playbook for capturing market share
Join Finastra and Fintech News, along with banking industry experts from Bank Neo Commerce, OJK and Bank BTPN as we discuss how banks and fintechs keeps up with the competition and what they think are the important criteria to take to win the digital banking race in Indonesia.
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) has emerged as one of the hottest trends in fintech recently with startups raising massive funding rounds and incumbent banks eager for a piece of the action.
The rise of this form of fast credit has brought on new dimensions of risk from defaults to fraud which led to regulators looking to regulate this fast-growing segment.
In this webinar, we are joined by leading players and industry experts to discuss the future of BNPL in Asia.
- How can fintech firms leverage alternative data to gain competitive advantage
- What is the next stage of growth of BNPL?
- How to minimise consumer defaults
- Marnix Zwart, Global Head, Partnerships, Standard Chartered Bank
- Chayan Hazra, Head of Payment Business - APAC, Pine Labs
- Trina Yeung, CFO, Atome Financial
- Anindya Datta, Founder, CEO, Chairman, Mobilewalla
Register Here: https://bit.ly/BNPLWebinar
Fintech companies face challenges across many fronts, including improving product profitability, recruiting and retaining talent, managing risk, and complying with myriad regulations. For a company that isn’t built on a solid and scalable back-end, the margin-sensitive and highly-regulated financial sector is dangerous territory.
Join Oracle NetSuite for this virtual event as they deep dive into trends on how technology has accelerated the landscape of fintech companies. Get useful insights from the renowned author of “Driving Digital Transformation”, Dr Dennis Khoo, as he shares some of the key principles from his book. This event will also feature their very own NetSuite solutions consulting experts Kenny Hong and Kristina Florensia as well as a dialogue session with QFPay.
Be the first 50 to register and attend this webinar and receive a complimentary ebook ‘Driving Digital Transformation’ authored by Dr Dennis Khoo.*
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3scs3zx
Covid-19 has undeniably disrupted global economic activities and provided many new opportunities for fraudsters to exploit loopholes in the financial system. As the Philippines market saw a shift to digital banking following the onset of Covid-19, there has been a significant rise in scams and fraud cases. From 2019 to 2021, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) reported 2 billion pesos lost by consumers to fraudulent financial transactions. As this worrying trend keeps up, authorities are ramping up the fight against fraud.
With new guidelines implemented to Designated Non-Financial Business and Professions (DNFBPs), and the introduction of the Financial Consumer Protection Act, it is now high time for businesses and financial institutions to re-imagine your financial crime management to better protect yourself and your customers.
Date: 23 February 2022
Time: 11am – 12pm Philippines Time
Register here: https://bit.ly/33uvRnm
Insurance has many strong points but customer experience excellence isn’t one of them. Long unsophisticated claim processes, manual underwriting, and old-fashioned communication channels have not help with customer engagement and retention. However, insurance is adopting technology fast and with that, new digital communication channels and tools. Insurtechs are putting pressure in traditional insurers to create intelligent workflows but they are also helping to reimagine the insurance customer journey.
Join us to learn how insurtechs and digital insurers are transforming the way insurance is done!
Register for your complimentary pass: https://bit.ly/3BeMAHQ
Outdated yet ubiquitous, passwords are inconvenient, risky, and costly for banks to maintain.
So what’s the best way for banks to modernize authentication with secure and user-friendly password-less technologies?
From best practices to the latest technologies, this webinar will explore what it will take for us to get from here to a passwordless world.
- The evolution of passwords and authentication
- Best practices for deploying password-less solutions that satisfy customer needs
- A range of authentication technologies that support true password-less login
- Mhel T. Plabasan, Director, Technology Risk and Innovation Supervision Department, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Will Tully, Regional Head Of Fraud, HSBC
- Ben Balthazar, Senior Fraud Consultant, OneSpan
Finastra Forum Live Stream is our global event series that will open your world to the latest in fintech innovation through sessions on cloudification, environmental social governance, payments, lending, treasury, and Banking as a Service.
See a snapshot of the agenda below or view the full agenda.
- Keynote: Accelerating Growth in the New World
- Banking as a Service: The $7 Trillion Opportunity
- Banking as a Service: Technology as an Enabler
- A greener cloud: Aligning your ESG strategy to sustainable technologies
- Fintech showcase
- Breakout sessions
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3oVIyyQ
The payments industry is undergoing a perfect storm from the rise of real-time payments to the global adoption of ISO20022.
Filipino banks are under increasing pressure to modernise the payments infrastructure to meet customer expectations for a more efficient and seamless payment experience.
How can incumbent banks and challenger banks alike keep up with ever-changing demands from their client base? Join our webinar to learn more.
- Payment trends in the Philippines and beyond
- The role of CBDC in the future of payments
- Future-proofing your payments infrastructure
- Ed Joson, Chief Product Officer, Tonik
- Randy Montesa, SVP and Head of Card & Electronic Banking Group, Land Bank of the Philippines
- Stephen John Bell is SVP, Senior Payment Lead and Division Head of the Channel Network Group, Security Bank
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3tw0fYA
Tue19Apr2022According to the IMF, the total market value of crypto assets surpassed $2 trillion in September 2021 – a 10-fold increase since early 2020. As the Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs) market matures and expands to all corners of the globe, new opportunities and risks emerge for investors, businesses and entrepreneurs.In order to manage the new risks, mitigate potential implications on the wider economy, and maintain accessible resilient and safe crypto markets, the regulatory landscape for cryptocurrencies is constantly evolving. In particular, there is an increased focus on financial crime regulation to ensure that cryptocurrencies and markets are not used for illicit purposes, including money laundering and terrorist financing. But with different regulatory approaches in different jurisdictions, and the cross-border nature of cryptocurrencies, it can be challenging to understand your obligations and set up the right compliance program.In this webinar, we will explore the regulatory landscape and share best practice AML compliance tips from our experience working with cryptocurrency exchanges.Join the session to discover:
- The latest emerging cryptocurrency regulations and implications for financial crime compliance
- Challenges around customer onboarding and due diligence
- Best practices for implementing efficient, automated and scalable screening solutions
Register here: https://refini.tv/3wBTdUg
With fintech funding reaching heights of US$ 3.5 billion last year, ASEAN is emerging as one of
the hottest regions for fintechs to thrive.
Home to a diverse population of over 600 million people, there’s no shortage of fintech
entrepreneurs tackling critical gaps with the financial services sector.
This webinar will dissect the latest trends and developments within ASEAN’s vibrant fintech
- State of Fintech in ASEAN
- Opportunities within the fintech space
- Where’s ASEAN’s fintech scene headed
- Thomas G. Tsao, Co-founder, Gobi Partners
- Winsley Bangit, Chief Customer Officer, Mynt
- Jirayut (Topp) Srupsrisopa, Founder and Group CEO, Bitkub Capital Group Holdings
- Dhoni Ramadi, Executive Vice President, Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Register Here: https://fintechnews.sg
In the past, the insurance industry was infamous for being slow to innovate based on its risk-averse nature.
However, modern insurers are flipping the script and embracing digital transformation both internally and externally to keep up with evolving consumer expectations.
At the same time, regulators in Asia are introducing regulations to pave the way for a new breed of pure digital insurers.
Join us for this webinar to explore and hear from practitioners on how they are reinventing their insurance business.
On the agenda:
- Insurance digitalisation trends impacting the present and future
- Rise of digital insurers and how this is affecting traditional carriers
- Emerging business models in insurance
- Tomasz Kurczyk, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer, AXA
- Melissa Wong, Group Chief Product Officer, bolttech
- Shawn Lau, General Manager for Southeast Asia, IXT by OneDegree
- Sameer Hajarnis, Vice President, Growth and Transformation, OneSpan
Register here: https://bit.ly/38OxBKj
The COVID-19 pandemic has fast-tracked demand for digital banking services and the entrance of new-age banks in Southeast Asia is stiffening competition yet incumbent banks remain slow in meeting customers’ needs. At the same time, regulators in Southeast Asia are tightening their compliance framework due to the growth of financial services, making the regulatory system more complex than ever.
All these mean that banks, in order to stay competitive, have to be more efficient in their regulatory compliance while ensuring that their core or new businesses can withstand financial and operational risk exposures.
Learn how to navigate these changes and be more efficient in reporting for regulatory compliance as well as for risk management in this webinar.
- Changes in the regulatory landscape and risks ecosystem that will impact banks in S.E.A.
- Challenges faced by banks push them to modernize reporting infrastructure
- Blueprint for transforming banks' data architecture and automated systems
- Irene Liu, Chief Governance and Reporting Officer, Union Digital Bank
- Subbaiyan Vaithinathan. Director, Regulatory Reporting & AML, APAC, Wolters Kluwer
- Sim Suen - Lead, Regulatory Compliance, Mox Bank
Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia
Register here: https://wkfrr.com/BanksStayCompetitive
Tue07Jun2022Thu09Jun2022Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore
Are you ready for ITC Asia 2022? Over 3 days, hear from the leaders shaping the transformation of insurance and build meaningful business relationships. Along with the morning plenaries, 3 breakout tracks, and closing plenaries, you'll also be able to connect and engage with peers from all around the region through world-class networking at ITC Asia 2022.
Expect sessions like:
- Embedded Insurance: Getting Personal, Relevant, and Convenient Insurance Close To The Customer
- Becoming an Insurtech Unicorn
- The Role of Insurtechs in Insurance Distribution
- How Ecosystem Thinking Is Changing Asia's Insurance Market
- Sopnendu Mohanty - Chief Fintech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Sonali Verma - Head, Digital, CX and Innovation, Regional Bancassurance, Manulife
- Jonathan Rake - CEO APAC, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Sherry Du - Managing Director, APAC, RGAX
- Varun Mittal - Chief Growth Officer, Singlife with Aviva
- Jinesh Patel - Managing Partner, Integra Partners
- Arijit Chakraborty- Managing Director, APAC, Cover Genius
- Ben Assanasen - CEO - Thailand, Tune Protect
- Edmund Lim - Chief Ecosystem Partnership Officer, Prudential
- Cindy Kua - CEO & Co-Founder, Sunday
- Jon Soberg- Managing Partner, MS&AD Ventures
- Shan Aboo - CEO ASEAN, Allianz Trade in Asia Pacific
Register Here: https://asia.insuretechconnect.com