If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
What’s Next for Hong Kong’s Open Banking and Financial Ecosystem?
Two years into HKMA’s Open API framework how far has Hong Kong come to Open Finance? What are the lessons learnt from the adoption of Open Banking API initiatives and How are the non-bank financial participants view the progress? How will the recent introduction of the Commercial Data Interchange CDI further impact the sector?
Join our webinar as we deep dive into the following topics:
Key Discussion Points
- Lesson learnt from Open Banking API Phase 1 and 2
- Looking ahead the opportunities and challenges of Open Banking API Phase 3 and 4 as well as CDI
- How Open Banking and Open Finance will evolve in Hong Kong
- Johnny Chung, General Manager - Division Head, Fintech Division / Product Innovation Management Division of China Construction Bank
- Clive Chan, Manager, Solutions Engineering, Hong Kong & Macau at F5
- Marc Entwistle, Principal, Oliver Wyman Digital
- Brit Blakeney Anghelakis, Executive Director, Innovation and Ecosystems, Consumer Banking Group, DBS Bank
Register here: http://bit.ly/3pVIVHR