If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
How Hong Kong's Insurers Are Protecting Its Users from Cyber Threats
With insurers collecting, storing and managing a trove of valuable personal information, cybercriminals are increasingly viewing them as an appealing target.
It's become more crucial now more than ever for insurers to step up their cyber-security strategy, join our webinar to learn how leading insurers are deploying the latest best practices and technologies to protect its customers.
- Cybersecurity readiness for insurers in Hong Kong
- How digital adoption is reshaping the threat landscape for insurers
- Top threats and key priorities
- Yiing Chau Mak, Director of Data Science, Shape Security (part of F5)
- Charles Hung, CEO & Executive Director, Blue
- Simon Chandran, Financial Services Technology Consulting Leader, EY
Register here: https://bit.ly/3gzUykE