SeaMoney is a team of vibrant and agile finance professionals who work closely with all other departments to drive goals, strategy and information sharing.
SeaMoney fosters open communication and continuous improvement whereby ideas can be shared openly to improve processes, efficiency and decision making. The team values teamwork and members with strong passion and willingness to learn.
- Processing weekly digital product reconciliation with high accuracy and on time
- Monitor payment transactions and conduct consolidation of transactions
- Working closely with Payment team to ensure correct payout to stakeholders
- Other administrative duties as assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with a good attitude
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Detailed oriented person
- Basic accounting knowledge and don't mind working with data entry tasks
SeaMoney is one of Southeast Asia's fastest-growing digital financial services (DFS) networks.
Its offerings include e-wallet services, payment processing, micro-lending, and related digital financial services and products that leverage the large user base, wealth of high-quality data, on-platform solid demand, and operational efficiency across Sea’s ecosystem.
These services and products are available in various markets across Southeast Asia under AirPay, ShopeePay, Shopee PayLater, and other related brands.