Suspicious Activity Reporting Specialist
Wise is looking for a dedicated Suspicious Activity Reporting Specialist to join Wise's growing financial crime fighting team in Kuala Lumpur. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission and grow as a specialist in anti-money laundering and financial crime. Your mission is to protect customers and Wise by reporting suspicious activity.
Wise is looking for individuals who are passionate about Financial Crime Risk, dedicated in helping create a world class team, and keen to work in a fast paced and rapid growth fintech.
- Summarise investigation findings and analyse payment activity and payment patterns
- Preparing and submitting suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units in APAC
- Independently research and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Other ad hoc duties that need to be done
- You’re eligible to work in Kuala Lumpur. (Please note Wise cannot sponsor visas for this role)
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent.
- Because of the diversity of the customers Wise serves, for this particular opening, having Bahasa Indonesian & Japanese language skills is strongly preferred.
- You have a “can do attitude” and love working in a fast moving collaborative environment
- You’re curious, keen to learn and proactive by nature
- You have exceptional logical thinking. You are naturally able to interpret data and draw logical conclusions
- You’re able to articulate and justify your decisions. You are confident and comfortable making independent judgement calls
- You have great communication skills, both written and verbal. You are able to express your thoughts concisely and logically
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience in AML, fraud, internal controls, audit, law enforcement or investigating suspicious activity will be beneficial
- Ability to assess and manage risk with the ability to make risk-based decisions
- You have a Bachelor's degree
People on every continent around the world are choosing Wise to help them live, travel and work internationally. Wise is the fairest, easiest way to send money overseas.
Built by and for people who live global lives, Wise makes sending money abroad up to 8 times cheaper than the bank. This is money without borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free.
For customers, using Wise is as simple as sending money from A to B, but behind the app and website is a complex engine of currencies and routes, that’s being designed, built and powered by the talented teams in cities around the world.
Wise is just at the beginning of the story and growing at an incredible pace. Wise won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.