A career within Application and Emerging Technology services will provide you with a unique opportunity to help PwC's clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. The role helps clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
To really stand out and make PwC fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be purpose-led and values-driven leaders at every level. To help the organization achieve this we have the PwC Professional; the global leadership development framework. It gives PwC a single set of expectations across the lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills the team need as individuals to be successful and progress in PwC careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
At PwC, the purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC is a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more by visiting www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.