As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between business needs and technology solutions, ensuring the successful delivery of innovative financial products and services. The ideal candidate will play a vital role within the Retail Banking team, contributing to the delivery of cutting-edge Cards and Payments Solutions for their valued clients. Simultaneously, this role offers a unique opportunity to become a recognized domain/subject matter expert in the dynamic Cards/Payments industry.
- Analyse or gather business requirements as the bridge of the system between client and technical team.
- Corporate with technical team, dealing with client and other vendors by understanding the flow of the system in order to propose effective solutions to the client.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including business requirements, process flows, and user guides.
- Attend client meetings in order to gather business requirements.
- Identify and resolve business issues which may arise throughout the assigned project.
- Working as quality assurance member to make sure the requirements of the client are met.
- Conduct and provide training when required.
- Review regulatory compliance documents and provide the impact analysis for further enhancements.
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience as a Business Analyst in the IT / FinTech industry. Experience working in the cards/payments industry will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Benefits
- Hybrid-mode work arrangement & Smart Casual dress code practice
- Replacement Leaves for Public Holidays on Saturdays
- Comfortable work environment and good teamwork for success project implementation
- Career development, intensive training and progression opportunities
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) in 2003, Silverlake Axis creates technologies to enable the Digital Economy. What sets them apart is the foundation for our computing principles, which are grounded on mathematical models. Through the years, Silverlake Axis has evolved using mathematics to refine, expand and invent technologies, broadening into new industries and markets at the same time.
Founded in 1989, Silverlake Axis has built an impeccable track record of successful core banking implementations. Over 40% of the top 20 largest banks in South-East Asia run the Silverlake Axis core banking solution, and today, we are the core system platform partner of choice for 3 of the 5 largest ASEAN super regional financial institutions.