Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. The team is passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, Provenir empowers businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then Provenir wants you!
The Business Development Representative is an inside sales position responsible for researching target companies, identifying relevant individuals at those businesses, acquiring contact details, and contacting them with personalized messaging to generate and qualify new business leads. Once a lead is established, they will handle transitioning the lead to Provenir's sales network.
- Develop and nurture prospect organizations and introduce them to the Provenir sales team
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine a prospect’s pain points and drive towards generating a lead and ultimately, an opportunity
- Build relationships with key decision makers and hand off "warm" or qualified leads to the Sales team
- Research all available resources (e.g., LinkedIn, web, google alerts etc.) to improve and increase database
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaigns and re-using content in the lead nurturing process
- Revisit prior campaigns to contact previous leads and initiate new conversations
- Participate in weekly sales team meeting and brief the Sales team before calls to ensure engagement and transparency
BS in Business Management, Marketing, Computer Science, or any related field preferred
2+ years of experience in business development and lead generation, successfully prospecting and self-generating leads. Strong preference to people with background in Fintech and or/financial services A ‘hunter’ mentality, taking a hungry, self-starting, and proactive approach to generating new business leads
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
- The ability to understand complex technology and convey messages to a range of prospects across target segments
- Efficient, process-driven business acumen excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience maintaining and expanding a Salesforce CRM database
- An active LinkedIn account and strong social selling skills
Provenir helps fintechs and financial services providers make smarter decisions faster with AI-Powered Risk Decisioning Platform.
Provenir brings together the three essential components needed – data, AI and decisioning – into one unified risk decisioning solution to help organizations provide world-class consumer experiences. This unique offering gives organizations the ability to power decisioning innovation across the full customer lifecycle, driving improvements in the customer experience, access to financial services, business agility, and more.
Provenir works with disruptive financial services organizations in more than 50 countries and processes more than 3 billion transactions annually.