This role looks beyond core telco and would requires the drive to build an entirely new proposition that will bring value to the customer. You will be responsible to develop, conceptualize, build, launch and manage product propositions and services for the financial services sector. You will look for and work with financial services partners, subject matter experts and developers in this area to create propositions that contribute to Maxis’ fintech ambitions beyond core.
The ideal candidate will have a business development and product background with experience in digital propositions, including interacting at the CxO level. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. The ability to think big with a builder mentality and possess a keen sense of ownership, drive, and resourcefulness is a must. Experience in the fintech space is a bonus and preferred but not a must if you are a self starter and have interest in the sector.
- Create and develop fintech solutions that meet Maxis's ambitions. This includes platforms, partners, products and and solutions in the fintech space
- Deliver added value to the customer base
- Understand the pedagogy of the fintech space. Drive, design and implement strategic propositions engineered to ensure growth and sustainability
- Go-to-market (including pricing, planning, value proposition, campaigns, marketing, etc)
- Work with partners, product development and tech teams in platform solutioning
- Keep up to date and work with partners to provide solutions and services in the fintech space including and not limited to payment, wallet, lending, BNPL, insurance, wealth, investment, remittance, etc
- Tracks and understands the overall market, competitive dynamics, product performance, P&L
- Manages the product roadmap involving sales, marketing, implementations, partners, and other groups.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- A minimum of 5 years in the partner and product management portfolio within the financial services/fintech or digital space is preferred
- Possess excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Passionate with ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment, a team player, and strong leadership qualities
- Personal traits : Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, Creative, Driven, Self-motivated, Convicted
At Maxis, the company is passionate about bringing together the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in an evolving world.
Maxis deeply believes that the key element to the company's success has always been the people. To realize the company's shared vision to become Malaysia's leading converged solutions company, Maxis has embedded the language of commitment, performance and possibilities to embody the company's culture values. Also known as The MaxisWay, the culture values are centered on “Customer First,” “What’s Possible” and “I am Maxis".
Maxis embraces an innovative and digital mindset which the people thrive on, helping them realize their potential and contribute their unique skills to create amazing products and services for customers.