Join ACS Digital Berhad (AEON Digital Bank) as the team embark on the journey to create greater financial inclusion for the people of Malaysia. You will have the opportunity to be part of the nation’s digital bank player in creating a significant milestone within the FinTech industry. ACS Digital Berhad (AEON Digital Bank) aim to build a team that shares the same vision as ACS Digital Berhad (AEON Digital Bank) in transforming the future of banking and making financial accessible to all.
- Able to plan and strategise corporate communications to elevate and create a brand presence for the digital bank.
- Responsible in planning and executing external and internal communications.
- Responsible in crafting PR stories through engaging storytelling.
- Develop speeches, talking points, media Q&A, FAQ, factsheet, press releases and other corporate communications materials.
- Strategies and develop crisis communication messages and statements – Holding/Media Statements.
- Strategies and develop content for social media platforms, especially company’s LinkedIn page.
- Source for speaking engagement opportunities for Key Leaders through thought leadership programmes.
- Source for possible corporate partnerships with NGOs or research bodies.
- Manage corporate responsibility programmes.
- Responsible in planning, managing and executing press conferences and media events.
- Responsible in securing media interviews for Key Leaders and securing media attendance for media/PR events/press conferences.
- Develop and produce profiles, progress report, coffee table book, annual reports, newsletters and other publications.
- Provide support on any related communications matter of the Company.
- Strategise, plan and execute internal communications initiatives and employee engagement activities.
- Experienced Corporate Communications manager with a minimum of 7 years working experience in a financial institution or banking industry (is a must) especially in Islamic banking. Diploma/Degree. Those who have worked in PR agencies with financial/banking clientele are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to craft PR stories related to digital banking and technology. And has good knowledge and passion for the Islamic banking and digital banking landscape in Malaysia.
- Experienced and hands-on in strategising, planning and executing external communications, particularly in securing media interviews, profiling of key leaders, writing/developing corporate communications collaterals in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experienced in developing and producing visuals using Canva and videos using a mobile phone (iPhone).
- Has the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Flair in writing and speaking in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Experienced in building and maintaining corporate reputation.
- Experienced in managing Crisis Communication and Media Crisis.
- A strategic thinker, self-starter, independent, resourceful, proactive and aggressive in approach, well-disciplined when it comes to timelines and passionate in growing in a start-up environment.
This is a start-up company that requires a candidate with a start-up mindset and entrepreneurship skills.
ACS Digital Berhad (AEON Digital Bank) is a subsidiary of AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad (leading non-bank financial service in Malaysia) and it is part of the AEON Group Malaysia (largest retailer in Malaysia).
About ACS Digital Berhad
AEON Credit is part of AEON Consortium (consisting of AEON Credit’s parent company, AEON Financial Service Japan), which has recently obtained approval for an Islamic digital banking licence from the Minister of Finance, Malaysia and Bank Negara Malaysia in April 2022.
The proposed digital bank is registered as ACS Digital Berhad, currently called as the AEON Digital Bank until the official launch of the corporate brand. AEON Digital Bank aims to support measures towards greater financial inclusion in Malaysia through deployment of transformative technologies.
AEON Digital Bank is currently hiring experienced talents to be part of one of the five Consortium in Malaysia’s digital banking landscape.
The digital bank is set to launch its operations in 18 months time. Join ACS Digital Berhad as the team embark on the digital transformation journey.