The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Google Cloud's products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. The teams are dedicated to helping customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of Google Cloud's technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. Here, the team delivers enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector, and work with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, Product, and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence direction. Act as an advisor to the customer.
- Work with Google Account teams to develop/drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform Partners to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize Google Cloud Platform in a given team.
- Work towards business goals and build a pipeline of customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technology-related sales or business development at a Business-to-Business (B2B) software company.
- 12 years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience driving growth of cloud technologies in organizations across a given territory or industry segment.
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional partners in implementation projects and negotiations.
- Ability to manage business and commercial models while leading organizational transformations and delivering results.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.