Grab led consortium has been selected to receive a digital banking license in Malaysia, subject to meeting all of BNM's regulatory conditions. Malaysia digital bank will accelerate access to financial services for underserved Malaysians. Grab is forming a dedicated A team that aims to redefine banking.
This is a brand new team formed to build out Grab's digital bank.As part of the Product Team, you will lead some of Grab's highest impact, strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to help define the overall digibank product strategy as the team progresses from application to launch and beyond. Grab likes creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. The team works fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so Grab embraces failure and lifelong learning.
- Develop innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve customers and differentiate Grab's products from competitors.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other stakeholders to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for customers.
- Work with Product Marketing, Operations and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
- Ship minimum-loveable-products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- Lead the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- 5+ years experience as a product manager with a tech software company.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact; ideally in a fintech, ecommerce or startup environment.
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with An innate "dream big, start small" mindset and an eagle eye for detail.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An analytical and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Passion for building delightful product experiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp, offering a suite of services consisting of deliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise and others. Grabbers come from all over the world, and Grabbers are united by a common mission: to drive Southeast Asia forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone.