- Lead a team of 4 – 6 people charged with the development of Boost Credit’s Fintech, Insurance and/or other financial inclusion products
- Contribute manpower, code, knowledge and experience to a complex software development project.
- Work closely with product management/BA to produce functional and integration specifications
- Lead agile-driven software development activities
- Have complete knowledge on the software product being worked on and provide recommendations on runtime environment as well as optimizations
- Perform code review, organize refactoring and code optimization efforts
- Work together with QA as part of quality assurance activities ensuring issues are proactively attended to and resolved
- Assist and troubleshoot issues reported by support teams and periodic operations support with ops team members
- Take up the role of being the subject matter expert for the product or project that his team is working on
- At least 4 years of J2SE and/or J2EE development experience
- At least 3 years working experience on MySQL and/or other relational database systems
- Experience in Android/iOS development or hybrid mobile platforms is a plus
- Docker/Kubernetes experience and having deployed projects on one of these platforms is a plus
- Intermediate core UNIX/Linux knowledge including systems administration and networking
- Advanced tuning knowledge on operating systems, MySQL databases and networking stacks
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS Compute, Storage, Databases and Networking
Boost Credit, previously known as Aspirasi, is a financial services platform that serves and empowers micro-enterprises and SMEs.
Boost Credit's offer a range of micro-financing and micro-insurance solutions to help the underserved community achieve their life and business goals without having to worry about financial support and protection no matter where they are at in their journey of dynamic financial growth.