This job role is open to both junior and slightly experienced candidates. Fresh graduates and those with under 3 years of experience can apply for the junior consultant role with a base salary range of RM2.5k to RM4.0k whilst candidates with relevant sales experiences of 3 years or more can apply for the senior consultant role with a base salary range of RM4.0k to RM7.0k. You will also be paid out a monthly commission on top of your base salary based on your successful B2B onboardings and activations.
Successful candidates are expected to source, hunt, onboard and develop business customers for their international outbound money transfer requirements such as import payments.
- To prospect new clients whether organic or referral via sales calls, outdoor sourcing, inbound leads, direct mail, email and networking events
- To oversee and manage the entire corporate onboarding process at each stage from account acquisition to transaction fulfillment
- To travel out to meet the customer at their office address and perform due diligence
- To strengthen the trust and relationship with the client to grow the market share
- To identify key markets for growth and execute on strategy set out by the Head of B2B Acquisition
- To assist Compliance Team to secure proper due-diligence documentations from the client
- To build up a strong relationship with the client and meet their expectations on product offerings
- To investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues by working with multiple internal key stakeholders
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a reputable university
- Relevant corporate sales experience will be appreciated and prioritized
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Candidates must be innovative, confident, accountable & have a strong sense of self-initiative
- Personal transportation is a requirement as local travels to meet clients are an essential part of the role. Petrol allowances will be granted and all parking and toll charges are claimable.
- Strong command of multiple languages will be a bonus
Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-moneymatch-job-fintech-consultant-b2b-specialist-central
MoneyMatch is an award-winning digital remittance platform that has successfully executed over MYR3.5 billion in transactions including cross-border trade payments and individual transfers.
The company's core belief is that everyone deserves a better cross-border payment service than the status quo. Every day MoneyMatch helps thousands of customers #savemore in international money transfers, and with that in mind, MoneyMatch has expanded beyond Malaysia, to Australia & Brunei Darussalam. Up next, Hong Kong & Singapore!