Swipey looking to build a strong customer base, with the goal of 1000 active SMEs and building a local presence this year. To fuel this growth, Swipey is looking for a Head of Marketing to own the development and implementation of the company's marketing strategies ensuring Swipey drives user acquisition and build brand affinity. The role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, Mohan ( meet him here ) and you'll be establishing the early foundations of the company's marketing capabilities while driving growth across Swipey's products. Alongside the founding team, you will be responsible for the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Swipey's initial marketing programs.
- Lead growth marketing strategies at Swipey with a focus on rapidly accelerating Swipey's user base - have 1000 active SMEs onboarded in 2023!
- Build and optimize Swipey's acquisition funnel. Establish Swipey's marketing funnel and customer lifecycle marketing, including prioritization, testing, learning, tracking, and optimization.
- Create strategic and creative marketing plans to reach Swipey's audiences and acquire new customers through a mix of channels including content, social, paid advertising, multi-touch, email, press, and anything else you can come up with.
- Execute this strategy with hands-on work and by leading and building an internal team that consists of marketers skilled in different marketing channels. Deepen the team’s understanding of the consumer path to conversion at various stages of marketing and product lifecycle.
- Be Swipey's brand storyteller locally and in new regional markets. Develop a respected brand with a unique voice & story that's based on an expert understanding of Swipey's customers: who they are, how and why they need Swipey's products; build brand awareness through the usage of Swipey's community, social presence, influencers, and ambassadors.
- Serve as Swipey's domain expert for marketing: You'll be expected to actively participate in strategic company planning meetings, analyze which strategies and tactics are working, and adjust as needed.
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility in marketing; 2+ years of marketing leadership experience.
- Direct B2B and growth marketing leadership experience required; experience with enterprise software products, SaaS technology, product marketing, and developing B2B strategy desired.
- An entrepreneurial marketer who is motivated by brand building and optimizing an early-stage marketing funnel.
- High-level understanding of the FinTech space in terms of trends and competitive landscape.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to establish key metrics, implement data tools and tell compelling stories through data interpretation and visualization.
- Ideally, experience working at a venture-backed, fast-growing technology startup.
- An organized leader who can both roll up his/her sleeves to execute and also delegate appropriately
- Direct experience running or providing oversight for multi-channel paid campaigns - including search and paid social (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, UTM/ pixel management, etc.)
- Independent thinker and creative problem solver — someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- Comfortable working within ambiguous and fast-paced environments and can set priorities with minimal direction.
- Direct experience with hyperlocal marketing and location-based channels is a plus.
- Baseline experience in creative content development, able to prototype something quickly on e.g. Canva or Figma.
Apply now at https://my.hiredly.com/jobs/jobs-malaysia-swipey-job-head-of-growth-marketing
Swipey | Smart Financial Tools for the Modern SME
Swipey bridges the gap between the payment services that traditional financial institutions deliver, and the features that modern SMEs want.
At Swipey, the people practice another way of working – the company do not settle for bad processes or non-value-added output. Swipey is on a mission to transform SMEs in Southeast Asia.