Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Lead all incident workflow to manage all incidents to ensure security and resiliency for business continuity
- Build and lead the incident management framework with a set of required processes to ensure that all incidents are handled and managed in accordance with policies.
- Own the incident management policy and incident metrics for incident classifications, severity, impact, status, notification periods to external bodies.
- Define the different escalation workflows based on different types of incidents and the stakeholders involved in each workflow.
- Ensure that the performance of each incident is owned by the respective system or business areas and meets the service level agreements defined by key publishers, merchants and distributors.
- Ensure the root cause analysis for each incident is identified and identify the corrective actions taken to reduce likelihood of repeat incidents.
- Track and follow through all incidents, especially critical incidents to completion to identify any technical inadequacies or process gaps.
- Lead the documentation of all incident reports with inputs from different stakeholders and based on requirements from regulatory, compliance, privacy authorities and other parties
- Build the problem management process in support of the incident management process by identifying recurring incidents and
- Improve the current change management process for emergency change requests, risk and impact analysis, approval workflows and rollback plans to ensure stability of the production environment.
- Improve the current release management process to ensure traceability and integrity of deployments, segregation of duties between developer and infrastructure teams, across different environments
- Constantly work with engineering and other teams to improve monitoring and alerting systems to reduce time to react and time to recover
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in incident and IT service management
- Familiarity with ITIL, COBIT, ISO-27001 frameworks and standards
- Knowledge in Scrum vs Kanban agile methodology is a plus.
- Have strong people and project management skills, able to work across different functional teams and stakeholders at varying levels
- Fluent in Chinese to liaise with Chinese-speaking partners and clients
- Experienced within a fintech company is a plus.
- Data and metrics-driven approach
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://jobs.lever.co/codapayments - we may have other suitable openings for you.
Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.