In This Role, You Will Be Expected To
- Identify and develop business opportunities to increase the existing client base
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective, existing, and High Net Worth clients
- Be a product expert and educate the clients on the investment products and the risk-adjusted returns
- Provide investors with comprehensive consultations and guide their decision-making process
- Enhance investor awareness, generate leads, or raise funds by developing marketing strategies
- Execute operations such as onboarding investors, processing their applications, performing KYC checks, and filing regulatory reports
- Prior experience in relationship management, financial services, or FinTech industries would be a strong plus
- A strong leader with fantastic communication skills and the ability to offer leadership to junior members of the team to contribute to their development
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Able to work independently and within defined timelines
- Collaborative, responsive, hardworking, self-motivated, independent, and resourceful
- Have an eye for details and are organised
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
CapBay is an award-winning Supply Chain Finance and Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Financing platform that helps SMEs grow and unlock cash flow trapped in their supply chain by providing financing solutions. Through CapBay's proprietary credit-decisioning model, businesses of all sizes can obtain financing while banks and investors can participate in high-quality financing deals.
Since 2017, CapBay Group has financed billions of Ringgit over tens of thousands of transactions, serving over thousands of SMEs. CapBay has partnered with several large corporates, banks and institutional investors to offer CapBay's award-winning solution.
CapBay is recognized as a leader in Supply Chain Finance winning many accolades and invited to speak at major international events. CapBay was the first Malaysian fintech to win “Fintech Startup of the Year” by The Asset Triple-A Digital Awards, a coveted banking industry award which recognises technological achievements spanning across APAC.