- Develop and sustain solid relationships with SMEs / businesses within a specific target sector or segment.
- Develop and own sales forecast, budget, and manpower plans; and focus on executing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve revenue, market share and sales targets.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the competitive market landscape, customer behaviors and expansion opportunities.
- Support recovery and collection strategy.
- Drive continuous improvement in cost, quality and time cycles across all aspects of sales acquisition.
Work with other internal Funding Societies teams, including Credit, Tech and Operations to achieve business goals.
Ensure regulatory compliance standards are adhered to and that regulatory information is transferred appropriately to the local staff and the corporate compliance team.
- Have strong relationships with key players across various target industries / segments, with an understanding of supply chain and at least 10 - 15 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Have a strong commercial acumen and the ability to build credibility at the executive level.
- Entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you can combine your strong commercial instinct, financial knowledge along with an eye for detail and a sense of urgency.
- The successful candidate will be tenacious, a self-starter who can make things happen when faced with ambiguity, and will possess a can-do attitude.
- A proven track record of signing up key accounts to achieve financial targets. This will involve identifying, evaluating, negotiating commercials and executing key account plans to achieve business objectives.
- Significant commercial and contract negotiation experience.
- Experience of working cross-functionally in a collaborative environment and managing a team.
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank.
Funding Societies | Modalku is licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.