At Osome, we provide an inclusive and collaborative environment, offering a promising career plan for our employees. You can expect to be rewarded for your contribution. If you are a diligent team player, who is not afraid of challenges, willing to think out of the box and find effective ways to reach the shared goal, we'd love to talk to you!
- Responsible for timely reply on client queries, facilitating exceptional handling on risk-based approach and coordinating with the Compliance team for signoff
- Onboard new clients by gathering information and documents required upon proceeding with Osome services and ensure information is input accurately
- Perform background check screening on the client. Make justifications on negative news found for hits clearance and assess other risk factors such as PEP, Sanctions, Vulnerable business, etc.
- Address clients’ questions and resolve issues in an appropriate and timely manner via our platform
- Explain KYC requirements to the client
- Update client onboarding tracker regularly
- Propose new ideas and contribute to continuous improvement of process and services
- Provide direct administrative support to cross-functional teams
- Broad understanding of KYC/AML and have a general sense of risk awareness
- Risk conscious with emphasis on sensitive data sharing
- Proven administrative experience (ideally from banking)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is paramount if you are to exceed in this role
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- A basic understanding of current regulatory requirements
- Join a hyper fast growing company
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
- Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
- Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of corporate services in the future.
- International environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Benefits 18 days annual leave, study leave, cash incentives, medical benefits, etc.
Thank you for your interest in Osome. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Osome is an international fintech startup with the mission to help business owners spend less time on routine admin and more time in managing their business. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate Accounting, Tax, Company Formation, and other tasks. With Singapore as its headquarter, Osome has expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom with a combined staff strength of more than 200 employees servicing more than 6000 clients.