YouTrip is a Major Payment Institution licensed under the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It was recognised as a Top FinTech Leader at the SFF Global FinTech Awards 2021, and awarded ASEAN’s Best Fintech Start-up 2019 by the Rice Bowl Start-up Awards.
Youtrip's culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, and teamwork-oriented. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of product priorities and functional requirements
- Coordinate and bridge the understanding between the various business teams and technical teams
- Maintain documentation of knowledge base and requirements of overall product and system
- Lead the preparation of requirements for specific technical projects, including coordinating with both internal and external parties (e.g. vendors, partners etc.)
- Lead the investigation of more complex and critical bugs/outages and establish processes for preventing similar classes of issues from occurring
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve cross-team processes and coordination
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing and other technical processes needed to successfully deliver projects
- 4-8 years of prior experience in a Business Analyst role, System Analyst role, or equivalent experience; bonus if you have had prior Engineering experience
- Strong technical grounding and ability to communicate effectively with Engineering and to understand technical documentation
- Strong writing skills for business and technical requirements
- Excellent communication and project management skills with experience coordinating work across various stakeholders
YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® that offers zero transaction fees across 150+ currencies at wholesale exchange rates. The mobile app also allows for the exchange and storage of 10 selected currencies in advance through the in-app exchange feature. The YouTrip mobile application works with a linked pre-paid Mastercard® and can be used to make payments at more than 30 million Mastercard accepting merchants worldwide.
YouTrip is a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore, dedicated to creating the best mobile financial services for travellers by simplifying overseas spending and creating a fuss-free travel experience. YouTrip's mission is to help people across Southeast Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way, starting with a core focus on travellers.