As part of the forces in Growth division, you are responsible to lead a team in driving sustainable user growth effectively and efficiently. With this role, you'll act like internal champion to drive impact for all customer segmentation, CRM design and implementation, build and refine internal platform and Touch ‘n Go e-wallet app, communicating and engaging with millions of cashless users in Malaysia.
Customer Engagement & Communications
- Own and manage the internal communication platforms (email, in-app, push, sms) content process flow and propose process improvements driven by data and to optimize workflow efficiency
- Formulate and manage projects that help improve the in-app operation for all Lines of Business, sharing practices with peers and keeping a close track of performance metrics
- Test and incorporate multi-channel touchpoints (email, in-app, and push) along the customer journey to increase exposure and conversion
- Collaborate with data science, business analysts, market researcher to understand consumer segmentation/ behaviour
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve the product, focus on customer centric initiatives roll out to improve customer experience and to drive user acquisition/growth and engagement
- Able to execute independent as well as group initiatives and communicate problem formulation, solution, analysis, and insights to wider team members and stakeholders
- Define hypotheses, develop and execute necessary tests, experiments, and analyses to prove or disprove them
- Initiate, engage and develop strategic partnerships to drive the success of CRM from acquisition, engagement and retention perspective
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution, and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in CRM for digital / Fintech product or in portfolio/product management.
- Independent, organized, driven, collaborative and result oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill combines with high level of initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience in using CleverTap or any other CRM related software i.e. Moengage, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Braze, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Touch 'n Go Group is the cornerstone of the digital transformation within Malaysia's mobility ecosystem, pioneering seamless consumer experiences for millions across the nation. At the forefront of the Fintech revolution, our every effort enhances how this nation lives, works and plays.