Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) division is among the fastest growing vertical within Mastercard, developing and delivering scalable, world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. C&I represents a range of products covering Network Solutions, Identity, Behavior, Cyber Security, Crypto AML and Enterprise Risk.
Mastercard C&I Network Solutions develops and manages value-added products and services based on the global core switching platforms for debit, credit and prepaid. Our goals are to enable customers (Issuers, Processors, Acquirers, Merchants, etc.) to make better-informed decisions about transactions and thereby help them improve consumer experience and to create a core switching environment that delivers measurably greater value than our competitors.
The Manager, C&I Product Management, will be responsible for development and execution of Customer Success Strategy in support of key C&I solutions in AP.
- Report to the Director, C&I Product Management, Asia Pacific and work closely with the Regional and Global teams to drive customer success of key C&I solutions.
- Work closely with C&I Product groups for Asia Pacific to develop and deploy end to end Go-To-Market plans across key Geographies / Solution sets.
- Drive optimization of selected products through thought leadership in creation of new enhancements and services to the C&I solutions to deliver competitively superior customer value, increase differentiation and deepen customer engagement.
- Define business and technical requirements for customer success and product optimization; and drive these with the functional support teams such as Operations & Technology, Finance/Pricing, Marketing and Market Development teams at a regional level. This includes: Ensuring that the selected products and services are enabled at the market level (eg. compliant with rules and regulations, billing set up, implementation processes defined)
- Complying with the Studio (Product Management Excellence) and New Product Development/Go-To-Market (NPD/GTM) process from concept through launch
- Participating in the planning, development, and design of product marketing strategy and in the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs
- Drive product penetration with market development strategies and activities to support sales and account strategies and channel management approaches. This includes:
- Identifying market level value chain participants and key dependencies
- Assessment and development of expansion plans with clear value to address key customers and market needs
- Development of business cases to support new engagement concepts, product enhancements and product bundle offerings based on in year and longer term plans
- Overseeing the timely development, refresh and implementation of these plans
- Achieve annual revenue targets for existing and new products and services
- Experience in the Payments ecosystem is an advantage.
- Have curiosity, agility, creativity, and a team player attitude.
- Be eager to learn, develop and get involved, be ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively
- Enjoy working and building relationships in multicultural matrix organization.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to clearly articulate and simplify complex topics.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin will be an advantage for liaising with stakeholders in the region.
- BA degree or above
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. It's mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Its decency quotient, or DQ, drives the culture and everything we do inside and outside of the company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.