The YTL-SEA Digital Bank Consortium is looking for a talented and driven Senior Marketing Associate or Marketing Associate to join their team. They are building the right bank for all Malaysians, and looking for individuals who are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of many.
- Designing and launching the new bank brand
- Developing and executing go-to-market marketing campaigns
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we keep communication lines open and efficient
- Collaborating with teams across the organisation to create a positive and engaging work environment, including planning staff engagement initiatives and employee recognition programmes.
- Creating and managing content for the company's application, website, social media channels, and other marketing materials.
- Managing the bank’s merchandising strategy and process
- Ensuring that all marketing initiatives are aligned with the bank’s goals.
- Holds of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Finance, Business, or a related field.
- Has spoken and written proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia; proficiency in any other language will be an advantage.
- Passionate about building knowledge, skills and capabilities in the areas of branding, marketing and communications.
- Keen to actively participate in employee experience and engagement initiatives.
- A growth mindset, interested in learning about fintech and digital customer journeys.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented; able to think strategically and creatively.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
SeaMoney is a part of Sea, a leading global consumer internet company. SeaMoney’s mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in our region with financial services through technology. SeaMoney’s offerings include mobile wallet services, payment processing, credit, and related digital financial services and products. These services and products are offered under ShopeePay, SPayLater, and other brands in the region.