We are now scaling the company across Europe and SE Asia and looking for exceptional people who share the same core values to join team Railsbank.
Railsbank is a customer centric organisation focused on providing an industry leading customer experience. We believe that our customer’s success is what drives our success.
This role is part of the Customer Organisation and reports into the Global Major Incident & Problem Management Manager. In order to achieve and maintain the highest Customer Experience, Customer Service work across all operational customer facing teams providing first and second line support, Service level monitoring and management, Service delivery processes, education and support, Service design and establishment, Service catalog management, Incident, problem and service change management.
As the Problem and Incident Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- End to end responsibility for communication, escalation, investigation of incidents, ensuring Business / Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required
- Responsible for driving the speedy restoration of the services experiencing outage, performance or stability issues
- Ensure downtime is minimised whilst communicating clearly and succinctly status updates on a regular basis to stakeholders and will lead the post mortem and root cause analysis
- Acting within Problem Management, to oversee the implementation of any defined defect fixes
- Acting as Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks
- Responsible to determine and asses the severity of the issue with regard to business impact and technical complexity, assess which teams / individuals need to be involved in the resolution of the issue and ensure all relevant parties are working to resolve the outage in a timely and efficient manner
- Creation of agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines
- Document post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements and identify deviations
- Driving, developing and managing the major incident process and associated procedures
- Subject matter expert within Incident Management, feedback to technical teams, maintain accurate and up-to-date records of Incident Management processes and manage the Problem Management process
You must have excellent communication skills (across all media) and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible dynamic organisation. Able to work effectively, quickly and with a high level of accuracy in a fast-moving and rapidly changing environment.
Role location and hours
This is a Full time role, however, like many companies, Railsbank’s people are working at home due to Covid-19, but even when the pandemic passes, we will not return en-masse to offices, as we found this way of working to be highly productive and effective.
What we look for in our team members and our values
Being an integral part of the Railsbank team and sharing our values is important to us.
The environment at Railsbank is fast-paced, exciting, and dynamic. It suits people that love to collaborate and support one-another.
We are all driven by the same values and are looking to welcome new people to the team that share these values.
Our values are: excellence, accountability, work/life balance, trust, fun, inclusive, friendship, noble cause, and respect.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Railsbank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Railsbank is the world’s leading global open banking platform that gives customers “access to global financial services” with 5 lines of code.
The company was founded by serial finTech entrepreneurs who previously founded successful and award-winning companies like Evolution and Currency Cloud.
Since starting in 2016 in London the company has expanded across Europe, launched in Singapore and is currently extending capabilities in SE Asia, USA and Australia.
The success of Railsbank has been purely down to the high-performance team who have an unwavering belief in a set of core values that unite us. Building a team on core values means that we are also a diverse and inclusive team.
The team’s performance has been recognised through both customer successes and Railsbank winning many awards including being in the FinTech50 (Europe’s top 50 FinTech companies) for two years in a row.