- Ideate and take ownership of new fintech initiatives across multiple teams to create impacts in the Malaysia’s banking landscape
- Closely work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and create standard operating procedures
- Prepare and execute test cases for new features, work with regional product team to locate and fix the bugs
- Prepare training materials on new product features to orient related teams
- Provide support for the users, work with regional product team to troubleshoot the issues
- Collect and summarize users feedback and work with regional product team to deliver improvements
- Coordinate with relevant teams to prepare and compile regulatory documents for license applications
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a reputable University with outstanding academic achievement
- Preferably with experience in the FinTech industry, specifically IT Product Management that supports deposit, loan, payment, accounting and reporting, treasury and other banking processes, through business requirement analysis, product design, user acceptance testing, user experience research, competitor analysis and the like.
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Able to communicate complex business or technical information effectively
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams
SeaMoney is one of the fastest growing digital financial services (DFS) networks in Southeast Asia. Its offerings include e-wallet services, payment processing, micro-lending, and related digital financial services and products that leverage the large user base, wealth of high-quality data, strong on-platform demand, and operational efficiency across Sea’s ecosystem.
These services and products are available in various markets across Southeast Asia under AirPay, ShopeePay, Shopee PayLater, and other related brands.