Jobholder is to plan, develop and execute strategies to increase Boost market share in Malaysia while aligning to Digital Banking ambition. This will include all activities revolving making Boost the preferred e-wallet market player including gaining more Boost vertical exposure, coordinating with respective business leads to optimize Boost performance, oversee the entire product life cycle management and making sure compliance adherence to the guideline and mandates from various parties which will benefits along with Digital Banking ambition. This jobholder is required to attend all the senior leadership meeting and drive the success implementation of all projects.
- Responsible for the product roadmap through thedevelopment lifecycle from research, ideation, design, development, through to testing, release, and iteration
- Strong analytical and product management skills needed, including a thorough understanding of how to translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Lead a team of developers in thehands-on development of storyboards, wireframes, product backlog, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Monitor product performance and make data driven decisions for improvement
- A bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in developing digital products in financial services (Banking, Insurance, Remittance, Investment, Cards, Deposits)
- Able to provide leadership in cross-functional team made of various stakeholders from developers to senior leaders
- Experience working in an agile, design thinking, customer centric environments
- This product owner will be part of the Boost eWallet app
- Working closely with key stakeholders and developers, the Product Owner will work closely with key stakeholders, and developers, UI/UX designers, and QA’s, to drive product discovery, implementation, feature onboarding and go live support using agile processes.
- To build and leverage on features that available on Boost Consumer today and extend the service to Boost Business, Partnerships and Third parties clients.
- To save resources, time to market, stay unique, and no worry about the technicalities.
- Continue building new features and enhancements to stay compete within the fintech industry.
- White label will have its own product vision, roadmap, KPI to strengthen the relationship between Business and Consumer.
- To build a sustainable and scalable ecosystem between Business and Consumer.
- To get ready for Digital banking ambition.
Boost is the fintech arm of Axiata that unifies financial services spanning payments, micro-financing, micro-insurance, cross border content services and merchant solutions. We combine deep fintech, in-house data and AI to meet growing and diverse needs of our customers and merchants across the region, with the aim of becoming a full-spectrum fintech player in Southeast Asia. Our businesses are streamlined into four core brands:
Boost Life - The Boost eWallet business that focuses on consumer lifestyle offerings such as online and offline retail payments, bill settlement, insurance and transportation & transit use cases with new features constantly introduced.
Boost Biz - The merchant business that offers a payment platform for enterprises of all sizes, business tools and digitalisation solutions.
Boost Credit - Formerly Aspirasi, it houses the micro-financing & micro-insurance business and is a pioneering Digital Alternative financier in Malaysia and Indonesia.
Boost Connect - Formerly Apigate, Boost Connect is a global digital monetization and customer growth payment platform ecosystem provider with innovative products and services.