- Shape the Retail Lending roadmap and define key product capabilities for the Digital Bank
- Understand and keep abreast of the competitive landscape, having a clear view of the positioning of products against competitors
- Lead product development end-to-end, including product conceptualisation, customer journeys design, articulation & prioritisation of business requirements, review of technical build, user testing and working with relevant stakeholders to deliver the Retail Lending operating model with ongoing portfolio monitoring and optimisation
- Roll out Retail Lending products and ensuring strict compliance to legal and regulatory framework
- Develop acquisition strategy and impactful onboarding / marketing campaigns
- Monitor retail lending portfolio performance and propose changes in customer journeys / features using a data-driven approach
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Business equivalent
- Possess at least 2 – 7 years of relevant working experience in retail lending products, with FinTech companies or banks
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to execute and manage end to end projects
- Highly passionate, with a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn
- Self-driven to deliver, with an intrapreneurial mindset to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
SeaMoney is one of the fastest growing digital financial services (DFS) networks in Southeast Asia. Its offerings include e-wallet services, payment processing, micro-lending, and related digital financial services and products that leverage the large user base, wealth of high-quality data, strong on-platform demand, and operational efficiency across Sea’s ecosystem.
These services and products are available in various markets across Southeast Asia under AirPay, ShopeePay, Shopee PayLater, and other related brands.