kiple is a lean team that goes through progressive improvements and a constant effort to keep pushing forward to uplift peoples’ life with kiple's digital innovations.
- Apply design thinking and agile methodologies to design competitive FinTech solutions for customers in government, GLC, and large enterprises.
- Research and analyze the market competition landscape and recommend solutions to help the customer grow in digital capabilities.
- Evaluate user requirements, business processes, user stories, and functional specifications with the proposal to close gaps between the current state and future state.
- Facilitate, and consolidate clients’ requirements and produce detailed business requirement documents, functional specifications, and user stories for design and development.
- Track, trail, and tackle problems for solutions deliverables, whilst ensuring technical compatibility and end-user acceptance of deliverables.
- Contribute and value-add in developing high-quality solution proposals to shape fintech technologies roadmap to meet enterprise business needs.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business.
- Proven project delivery experience (2 to 5 years) in using waterfall and agile methodologies, especially on new technology adoption projects would be desirable.
- Proficient with software development life cycle, agile, and scrum methodologies.
- Possess good business acumen to work in a fast-growing challenging environment i.e.:start-ups, management/strategy consulting, financial services, or FinTech industries.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Jira, and Confluence.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset.
- Flexible to travel within Malaysia for business meetings.
- A certificate in lean, six sigma, PMP, or scrum is an advantage.
- Proactive in teamwork; resourceful to work independently and result-oriented.
The initial formation of the given name kiple was inspired by the combination of these two words; “keep rippling”. kiple envisions to help people leap forward financially with kiple's digital innovations; like ripples that grow in size.
kiple is a brand owned by Kiplepay Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Webonline Dot Com) and was established in 2016. kiple is one of the pioneering players in the Fintech market that focus on driving digital innovations in enterprises, e-commerce, education and the property sector.
kiple's digital innovation in payments is driven by the emerging need to accelerate Malaysia’s businesses in their transformation journey to e-payments for greater economic efficiency.
kiple strives to work extensively with businesses to understand their challenges and needs in order to provide adaptable solutions to enhance their current offerings and platform.
kiple solutions allow businesses to gain substantially as the company provides a holistic e-payment ecosystem in diverse areas; e-wallet services, online payments, bill payments and parking payments.
kiple encompasses 4 sub-brands; kipleBiz, kiplePay, kipleHome and kiplePark.