- Assist in drafting and reviewing APAC commercial contracts in particular in the Payment/Fintech Industry.
- Advise and provide support on legal and compliance issues in particular Regulatory and Compliance Audits.
- Liaise with external parties such as lawyers, auditors, consultants and so on.
- Create and manage an internal database for Legal, Compliance and Sustainability documentation.
- Provide awareness promotion and training sessions on best practices applicable to contracts and other areas of legal and compliance.
- Assist the Group Head – Legal, Compliance and Sustainability in managing Legal, Compliance and Sustainability risks within the organization.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks and special projects assigned by the Group Head – Legal, Compliance & Sustainability.
- Candidate must have at least three (3) years of active legal practice or in-house specializing in the area of corporate, commercial and regulatory compliance.
- Candidate with experience in ESG Sustainability compliance and APAC regional legal and compliance exposure will have an added advantage.
- Good drafting, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be self-driven, meticulous and has great enthusiasm.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and preferably candidate who is fluent in Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bandar Sri Damansara, Kepong.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in LL.B (Hons) or equivalent.
Winner of prestigious Asia’s Corporate Excellence and Sustainability Awards 2019 as Asia’s Best Performing Company, GHL is at the forefront of Asian payment space alongside with more than 100 global and regional renowned payment schemes and brands. GHL reach transcends across 6 countries; Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia – stretching over a vast footprint of 380,000 payment points across the region.
GHL’s extensive contemporary end-to-end payment solutions empower businesses across ASEAN, with over 27 years’ worth of expertise to attest to our portfolio. GHL is the principal third party acquirer in ASEAN for major financial institutions and globally reputed governing bodies. GHL also boasts as Malaysian largest prepaid top up and bill collection network.
GHL is a Bursa Malaysia listed company with a market capitalisation of over RM 1 billion.