This SEO Specialist participates in the execution of organic campaigns including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting. The role is often the lead day-to-day subject providing strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Collaborate with content writing teams, and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g. paid marketing)
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with CMS
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
Regulated Financial Institutions of Zeal Holdings Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary:
- Zeal Capital Market (Seychelles) Limited, regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles, license number: SD027. Official website www.zfx.com
- Zeal Capital Market (UK) Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 768451. Official website: www.zfx.co.uk
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
We are a people focused business and our team of 400+ professionals globally are dedicated to maximizing the success of our employees and customers. Headquarter is located in the UK with global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Middle East, & Europe with 22 offices internationally.
The estimated monthly trading volume in an average of USD 100B executed by 100,000 retail investors, professional traders, and financial institution clients.
JHC Consultancy Services Sdn. Bhd (JHC) is a contract service provider of administrative and support activities for the benefit of Zeal Group and its affiliates. We are young, energetic, and rapidly expanding. Our Malaysia entity provides major functionality support of global customer support, digital marketing and risk management to Zeal Group and its affiliates across the regions.