- Curate interesting fintech related content daily across all channels
- Work with editorial team to strategise distribution of our content and maximise clicks
- Work with affiliate and sales team to push products/services/events on behalf of our clients
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Write short articles such as listicles or infographic intros for Fintechnews
- Generate insights and recommendations to help drive business decisions and identify areas of growth and opportunities for improvement.
- Create catchy Graphics and Videos for social media posts
- Research and planning social media post
- Content push in various networks (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Forum, Telegram etc)
Someone who is:
- Has to understand what Fintech is
- Well-versed with fintech and its latest developments
- Basic skill level of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experienced in short-form writing
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Able to learn quickly on the job
- Innovative ideas , independent thinking
- Adaptable, it’s a fast moving and changing industry and hence requirements may change quickly.
- Able to work independently, as this is a mostly remote role
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You should be based in South East Asia
For interested applicants, please send in your CVs to email@example.com
Founded in 2014, the Fintech News Network is a fintech-focused publication with dedicated local sites across Asia and Europe.
Roughly half a million fintech and financial services professionals rely on us for the latest news and insights within the fintech space.