FSI Executive Roundtable: Unlocking New Revenue Streams in Consumer Security Offerings
About The Event:
Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2023 | Time: 5.00pm – 7.15pm | Venue: Hoya Business Lounge, Amari Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Online fraud and scams are on the rise and it’s becoming a growing concern for your consumers.
Over three quarters of consumers globally consider insurers and banks to be a suitable provider of consumer security offerings and 82% of consumers said they would switch their financial service provider for one that offers a clear cybersecurity service.
Are there untapped opportunities for FSIs and fintechs alike to offer cyber protection as a service to their consumers?
Join like-minded peers to explore opportunities in embedded security and exchange ideas about how the industry can better protect its consumers.
This exclusive event is limited to 15 industry professionals only. Please RSVP the soonest to guarantee a seat.
- 4.30pm – 5.00pm: Registration and Networking
- 5.00pm – 5.15pm : Keynote by TL Viswanathan, Chief Product Business Officer, F-Secure
- 5.15pm – 6.15pm : Roundtable Discussion moderated by Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia
- 6.15pm – 7.15pm : Networking Session at Hoya Business Lounge, Amari Hotel
Key Discussion Themes
- Online fraud and scams landscape
- Consumer appetite for consumer security offerings
- Case studies from other markets
- Driving retention and revenue by securing your customers’ digital moments