Looking for the next big fintech conference or even a small fintech meetup to attend? Check out our list of Fintech events to attend in Malaysia – Updated regularly!
If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
This year will be the second edition of the Global Islamic FinTech Summit, a conference to address and highlight latest trends in Islamic fintech, while also seeking to become a platform for thought leaders to come together to share ideas and plot the best direction for the industry to go next.
The summit will be held in September 23 – 25 in Kuala Lumpur. Find out more here.
Fri11Oct2019MITEC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Targeting over 350 attendees, this conference will explore how AI, E-Wallets and 5G will affect you and your businesses in the future. Come meet the industry leaders and professionals in these three fields as they discuss and present how these technologies and trends will impact Smart Cities and what it will ultimately mean for users and businesses.
For more information, visit here: sdeconvention.com
Sat12Oct2019University of Malaya (UM), Kuala Lumpur
FinTech and Digital Economy in Malaysia: Future Reimagined is a FinTech Conference designed for Malaysian Youths, organised by Financial Literacy for Youths (FLY), in collaboration with FinTech Association of Malaysia (FAOM) and BYIC University of Malaya.
Our conference will invite experts involved in FinTech industry discussing about Islamic Finance, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Social Enterprise in Malaysia's booming digital economy. Find out more about the event over here: http://bit.ly/fintechfly
Our respected speakers and topics to be discussed include:
- President of FinTech Association of Malaysia, Mr Ridzuan - Overview of FinTech and Digital Economy in Malaysia
- CEO of Hello Gold, Mr Robin Lee - Islamic Finance going digital
- Founder and CEO of MyFinB, Mr Nazri - How AI companies thrive globally in digital economy
- Co-Founder and CEO of Kravve, Mr Yong Lin - Social Enterprise in digital economy
- CEO of Syscode, Mr Reza - Blockchain, the disrupting technology
- Gain insights from industry experts
- Career Pathway Guidance in Malaysia Tech-Industry
- Internship and Employment Opportunities Provided
- Golden networking opportunity
Admission Fees (Lunch will be provided & Fees will be collected on the spot)
- RM5 for FLY subscribers/BYIC UM members
- RM8 for non-FLY subscribers/non-BYIC UM members
Tue22Oct2019Wed23Oct2019Securities Commission Malaysia
Since 2014, the SCxSC aims to enhance awareness on local, regional, and global fintech developments and trends. It is an interactive platform for policymakers, innovators, investors and financial services providers to discuss and explore new ideas and evolving digital trends for the capital market. This year is the 6th instalment of the SC's annual Fintech event.
Key topics for the SCXSC 2019 include:
- Fintech entrepreneurship
- eKYC and digital identity
- Cryptocurrency / digital assets
- Islamic fintech
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity
For more information, visit here: http://bit.ly/2lYlD8y