Looking for the next big fintech conference or even a small fintech meetup to attend? Check out our list of Fintech events to attend in Malaysia – Updated regularly!
If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
Tue25Sep2018Wed26Sep2018Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The inaugural Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Malaysia Summit is taking place on 25-26 September, at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are at the start of your RPA journey or assessing opportunities to scale-up with more RPA projects, this is an unrivalled opportunity to exchange implementation strategies and benchmark progress with Malaysia’s early and advanced RPA adopters.
Don’t miss out on the case studies, panel discussions, workshops and interactive roundtables that will enable you to succeed in the fast-changing business climate of 2018 and beyond.
For more Information, visit https://goo.gl/vhXF8G
Wed26Sep2018Thu27Sep2018Shangri-la Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia’s first inaugural Blockchain event – Blocfest, aims to be the biggest blockchain event in Malaysia and regional game-changer in Southeast Asia by education through experts, raising awareness, and by creating a stronger Blockchain community, rich with knowledgeable participants who are willing to learn and grow together.
For more information, visit here: https://blocfest.asia/
The XBlockchain Summit will bring together those leading the status quo and its upheaval in the spirit of fostering positive developments in blockchain technology through collaboration and dialogue.
XBlockchain’s chief focus will be to promote the real-world implementation of blockchain technology particularly as it relates to areas such as retail adoption; supply chain management; financial services; financial inclusion; and more.
Held in the lead-up to the 2018 annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank Group, XBlockchain will also explore the broader issues of international investment; economic development; and economic stability through the lens of developments in blockchain.
Everything related to blockchain, cryptocurrency and their intersections in business, government and technology will be discussed over two days in Bali and featuring more than 70 speakers, debates and top-tier exhibitions.
Register Now and get a 20% discount off registration with our code: FIN20
Wed10Oct2018Thu11Oct2018Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Cloud Expo Asia is the very best place to discover the industry’s latest technologies and business solutions for your digital transformation.
Join us this October at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore for Asia’s largest and award-winning cloud event for business and get access to the world’s best cloud expertise, a world-class conference programme and a host of exciting event features:
- Source from 350 leading cloud providers and solution leaders including Citrix, Singtel, Huawei, Fujitsu, NEC, Silver Peak, Tata Communications, Western Digital,Seagate, Rackspace,NEC,Chef, Docker and many more.
- 500+ world-class experts including those from global and top finance organisations like Alibaba, AWS, Didi, PingAn Technology, Chekk, Credit Suisse, Prudential, Standard Chartered Bank, United Overseas Bank, HSBC, Moneysq.com, AXA, (ISC) 2 and many more - all speaking in a compelling conference programme, which includes Fintech, DevOps, Multi-Cloud, SD-Wan and Blockchain Tech!
- Network with thousands of your peers, industry visionaries, leaders and people who have faced – and overcome – the same challenges as you.
- Visit the co-located event stack for FREE – Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World,Smart IoT Singapore, Data Centre Worldand new launch event, eCommerce Expo Asia providing comprehensive solutions for professionals in ONE location, with ONE free ticket.
- New for 2018! Powered by SGTech, the premier case study-driven CloudAsia conference will be co-located with our event stack this year. Be empowered with practical sessions specifically designed for professionals from the government, healthcare, retail, finance and emerging sectors.
Register now for your FREE ticket: www.cloudexpoasia.com/Fintech-News
Fri23Nov2018Sun25Nov2018Kuala Lumpur, Convention Centre
MIIE 2018 is an international innovation technologies conference and exhibition, for technology companies and start-ups to network with investors and prospects.
MIIE 2018 is produced by the team behind Malaysia-China Entrepreneur Conference | MCEC 2017, organised by Malaysia-China Chamber of Commerce, supported by Malaysian and China Government and business leaders. In 7 short years, MCEC has become a leading entrepreneur conference which last year attracted 1500 professionals and entrepreneurs from around the world.
In November 2018, companies with the world's leading technology companies and most exciting startups will come to Kuala Lumpur to share their stories, experiences and showcase their products and services. They will be joined by major global media, hundreds of investors and thousands of attendees for three days of legendary networking.
For more information, visit here: https://www.miie.com.my/