If you’re an organiser and you don’t see your event listed here feel free to submit your fintech event here
How Can Banks Stay Competitive Despite Tightening Regulations?
The COVID-19 pandemic has fast-tracked demand for digital banking services and the entrance of new-age banks in Southeast Asia is stiffening competition yet incumbent banks remain slow in meeting customers’ needs. At the same time, regulators in Southeast Asia are tightening their compliance framework due to the growth of financial services, making the regulatory system more complex than ever.
All these mean that banks, in order to stay competitive, have to be more efficient in their regulatory compliance while ensuring that their core or new businesses can withstand financial and operational risk exposures.
Learn how to navigate these changes and be more efficient in reporting for regulatory compliance as well as for risk management in this webinar.
- Changes in the regulatory landscape and risks ecosystem that will impact banks in S.E.A.
- Challenges faced by banks push them to modernize reporting infrastructure
- Blueprint for transforming banks' data architecture and automated systems
- Irene Liu, Chief Governance and Reporting Officer, Union Digital Bank
- Subbaiyan Vaithinathan. Director, Regulatory Reporting & AML, APAC, Wolters Kluwer
- Sim Suen - Lead, Regulatory Compliance, Mox Bank
Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia
Register here: https://wkfrr.com/BanksStayCompetitive