Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. The team helps thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. Osome has developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
Osome is experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. Osome has over 500 people in global offices. Osome's hiring team is looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
- Responsible for preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Should have knowledge of E-commerce online sales Channel invoices generation
- Communicate effectively and professionally with client on their accounting related issues
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on accounting matters and queries,
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping and management reports
- Always ensuring client satisfaction is managed at its best
- Work closely with other departments to ensure complete statutory compliance by clients
- Experience in handling bookkeeping for E-commerce clients in an outsourced firm
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- ACCA, CPA is a plus
- Knowledge of Singapore accounting standards and GST treatments
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Self-motivated, responsible and proactive; Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Tech driven mindset: always find ways to improve efficiency and adapt easy to a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Competitive salary
- Multi-cultural environment to enhance your global perspective
- Learning opportunities and mentorship from peers and leaders, including a yearly continuous professional development budget
- Mental Health Leaves
- Birthday Leaves
- Flexible working arrangement; working from home
- Miscellaneous allowances that are capped up to RM800 ( That includes transportation claims, optical, outpatient, dental, public transport & parking.
- Supportive and closely-knitted team
Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. Osome is the silent hero in the background helping over 11,000 businesses spend less time on routine admin and more time on changing the world for the better.
Osome makes use of machine learning and complex algorithms to build mobile and web products and automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
Osome has over 200 staff representing 15 nationalities, offices in Singapore (HQ), London, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.