As the Data Partner Manager, you will play an essential role managing Provenir’s 3rd party Data Partnerships in APAC. This new position, with the main responsibility growing the APAC's Data Partner ecosystem, the role also includes day to day management of our Data Partners in the region. Acting as a key stakeholder and liaison between Data Partners and Marketplace technical architects / product / marketing / sales / finance. Responsibilities will also include the communication of the MarketPlace's content offerings to our sales teams, relationship teams, internal stakeholders, external data providers, and our MarketPlace customers. This position is based Kuala Lumpur and has the ability to telecommute.
- New Data Partner acquisition to support in region sales operations
- A range of partner development activities Data Partners, from signing of commercial agreements and Data Partner enablement.
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing Data Partners in region
- Ownership of the development of Data Partner relationships
- Stakeholder for the technical integration priority onto our platform in region
- Manage existing Data Partner contract negotiations to ensure maximum revenue for Provenir
- Stay abreast of Data Partner products and services and will be responsible for feeding back to the relevant teams.
- Post integration, the Data Partner Manager will be responsible for the data management process documentation and evaluating the success of the integration.
- Understand and stay abreast of relevant international legislation
- Manage monthly Data Partner reporting to ensure accurate reporting for the region
- Deliver weekly reports and updates for Head of Data Partnerships
Experience - Minimum 5+ years' industry experience, preferably across digital, banking, financial services and/or payments.
Education - BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience of working with market data products and services preferably in a product management or similar business type of role
- Good working knowledge of data providers in credit lifecycle process and their offering. This includes a basic understanding of fraud and credit commercial structures and common rules of data usage, integration and reselling
- Must be a strong collaborator, able to build and leverage relationships.
- Strong financial and business acumen with a demonstrated ability to evaluate new business models and assess key assumptions. Must be able to manage to a budget and to accurately forecast costs of implementations.
- An interest and understanding of technology capabilities
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels and work effectively with business, service and technology stakeholders
- Team player, able to work under pressure and within global virtual team
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to manage multiple external partnerships and to coordinate across Provenir
- Willing to travel as needed
Our employees are our top priority, we offer comprehensive health and wellness plans. You will enjoy paid time off and company holidays, flexible and remote-friendly opportunities, and maternity/paternity leave along with retirement benefits to plan for your future.
At Provenir, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, citizenship, or veteran status or medical condition. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. We are passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then we want you!