You will have the opportunity to gain on-the-job experience and training, exposure to exciting opportunities including managing your own project. You will be embedded in a team working along side some of our best SMEs. You will also be supported by our intern program which offers a structured learning experience.
You will be working with the Regional Marketing team located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia .
- Collaborate across marketing and other teams to come up with ideas and execute plans
- Support planning, proposing, and executing social media marketing strategies on digital platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Track and analyse social media performance and recommend steps for improvement
- Create social media contents that drive brand awareness, product awareness, and engagement
- Develop content strategies, including copywriting for social media headlines, posts, visuals or videos, and localising where applicable
- Establish and monitor value for activities
- Leverage social media platforms to provide solutions to serve and improve customer experience and partner relationship
- Track spends vs budget where needed, make decisions and recommendations to optimize or scale spend
- Has a clear understanding of the team’s objectives and aligns efforts to these.
- Empowered to be quick to act and take steps to address issues
- Takes accountability and self-motivated to deliver results even in situations which are not straight-forward.
- Looks for new ways to solve problems and execute in ways that add value
- Experiments with new trends and innovations and is an early adopter where they can benefit team
- Communicates clearly and actively listens to others
- Keeps relevant people accurately informed and up-to-date of both positive and potentially negative information
- Useful skills
- Love social media and love creating content
- Enjoy being mobile, going to places around the city or country to develop contents, engage with people and teams
- Fluent in written and verbal Asian language and English
- Skilled in using various social media platforms, especially TikTok
- Creative and copywriting skills
bolttech is an international insurtech with a mission to build the world’s leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance. With a full suite of digital and data-driven capabilities, bolttech powers connections between insurers, distributors, and customers to make it easier and more efficient to buy and sell insurance and protection products.
A part of Pacific Century Group, bolttech serves customers in multiple markets across North America, Asia and Europe.