We are looking for a Manager – Transfer Solutions, to drive product commercialization and go-to-market execution for Mastercard’s Transfer Solutions (Cross Border Services and Mastercard Send). Mastercard Transfer Solutions (Cross Border Services and Mastercard Send) is a key component in establishing Mastercard as a global player in Real time Payments, and facilitate secure delivery of funds between senders and receivers, typically in near real time. Businesses, merchants, governments, financial institutions, digital players & fintechs are able to send money to consumers and small businesses, domestically and cross border with this service. Our Transfer solutions leverage a combination of Mastercard’s card and account based technologies to enable multiple user flows including person-to-person, business to business, disbursements, remittances and merchant payments.The individual will contribute to product commercialization and work hand in hand with the regional, global and market teams to scale our Transfer Solutions capabilities.
The role will be focused on leading the successful roll-out of Transfer solutions business (Cross Border Services and Mastercard Send) within AP, to include:
- Product commercialization
- Country wise commercialization strategy
- Sales enablement (content, training )
- GTM plan development for distribution via: Bank, MTO, and Digital channels. Pricing benchmarking and margin management for these channels
- Deal-structuring for key distribution partners
- Identify key use cases / flows based on consumer insights and evolve Transfer Solutions value proposition to capture these flows. This would involve tactics such as consumer research, partner interviews and other intelligence gathering activities
- Execution Readiness for sale, deployment and operation of Transfer solutions in AP.
- P&L ownership, Pipeline tracking , Overall financials
- Industry partnerships and other strategic alliances in support of the strategy.
- New network partnerships to support growth of reach in key markets across AP.
- Develop Synergies/Bundling opportunities within Transfer Solutions or Core Services.
- Customer success oversight and Reporting enablement
- Work with country teams and regional SME teams on viable Transfer Solutions opportunities, identifying go to market approach, new product features and use cases.
- Work with various client facing teams, to submit business cases and articulate solutions for internal and external clients.
- Monitor and report competition, market evolution and trends, analyze findings from ongoing and previous research efforts and recommend actions.
- This position requires a highly collaborative individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regional executives and leadership as well as key customers and strategic partners across AP.
- Business acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results for the customer and Mastercard
- Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
- This position will require deep knowledge and experience within the cross border as well as faster and push payments industry
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
- Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity
- Prior experience in sale and product commercialization is preferred
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.