About the Company:
RHB Banking Group's strong heritage is the foundation of their commitment to continue serving the community. For over a 100 years, they have been helping people and businesses grow and succeed, and will continue to do so.
Job Scope :
- To achieve sales/revenue target assigned by the Bank and contribute towards the achievement of the overall branch targets
- To promote and professionally sell a range of wealth and banca products to existing and potential customers
- To maintain regular contacts with customers to develop relationship for higher share of customers’ wallet
- Participate in branch/region/Bank sales activities and campaigns to achieve deliverables
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plan, perform account opening, cross selling, up selling and engagement with customers for retention and referrals
Sales Planning & Activities
- Prepare and pro-actively execute sales plans for prospective customers from Bank’s leads (LMS) and self-generated leads
- Actively participate and collaborate with other sales personnel at branch/region on sales activities/campaigns for customer acquisition and retention
- Plan and identify cross selling/up selling to increase customers’ PHR and revenue
- Set appointments, sales visitations, prospecting and engagement with customers
- Account opening for CASA for wealth customers
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to foster closer relationship and for referrals
- Work closely with Branch Manager and Regional Sales Heads on sales activities, promotion and campaigns
- Compliance to Bank’s policy, procedures and observe sales code of ethics
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Possess relevant licenses required for the portfolio (FIMM license is an added advantage).
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Sales and results oriented.
- Full-Time position(s) available NATIONWIDE!
RHB Banking Group is a multinational regional financial services provider that is committed to deliver complete solutions to their clients through differentiated segment offerings and an ecosystem that supports simple, fast and seamless customer experience, underpinned by cohesive and inspired workforce and relationship built with stakeholders