A successful Product Marketing Executive helps to synthesize and articulate market insights, and enables the company to make informed decisions when prioritizing product roadmap and devising marketing strategies.
This role is expected to be highly collaborative with teams such as Strategy, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Research, etc.
The team is looking for a person who doesn't shy away to bring forth ideas, speaks up, and manages stakeholders support needs.
- Create compelling product messaging and positioning that clearly articulates product value proposition.
- Provide insights to stakeholders to enable clear product roadmap decision-making and effective marketing plans.
- Develop clear communications material for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create sales enablement tools such as product demos, case studies, battle cards and sales decks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- Experience in the startup, financial, or financial industry is preferred.
- Experience in customer segmentation and persona development.
- Proficiency in other Southeast Asian language is an added advantage
- 2 - 3 years experience in Product Marketing, Marketing, Strategy, or Research role.
- Strong understanding of product positioning, branding, and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent in English, both written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable to synthesize insights effectively and provide recommendations based on primary and/or secondary research
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank.
Funding Societies | Modalku licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others.
Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.