This position is within the payments team, a fast-growing part of the organization which offers businesses a suite of payments and collections products in one easy-to-use digital platform.
These no-code solutions simplify the lives of business owners, by improving cash flow management, unlocking cost savings and helping businesses save time, through automation of finance processes.
- Acquire and retain users, growing revenue and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Conduct call outreaches and product demos to prospects, to qualify the opportunity and convert them into customers.
- Use available reporting tools to better understand and predict prospect behavior.
- Perform routine reviews on your pipeline & client portfolio to deep dive on conversion, reasons for churn, or changes in payment volume.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and handle customer concerns and questions seamlessly.
- Work cross functionally with other teams to question the status quo and continually improve customer experience, localizing and streamlining operations, while staying compliant.
- Have a deep understanding of CardUp’s risk and compliance guidelines and ensure these are always adhered to.
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role in the banking, cards or fintech industry.
- Minimum Bachelor of Degree in any study.
- An extensive SME network & In-depth understanding of selected SME industries.
- Hard working, proven experience in qualifying customers and handling an extensive daily call volume.
- A passion for meeting the needs of the customer and generating maximum benefit from each customer interaction.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and delivering an exceptional customer experience at the same time.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills and personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. Funding Societies | Modalku is licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. Funding Societies | Modalku is backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors