AEON Credit is an exciting and dynamic place to work. As a fast-growing consumer financing company, they are always looking to recruit exceptional individuals who strive for excellence. They seek visionary individuals that take initiative and are innovative, results-oriented and independent.
- Establishment of Group Corporate Governance Framework to serve as a guide to the company and its subsidiaries (the Group).
- To ensure the consistency of corporate governance structure across the Group.
- To ensure appropriate decision making processes and internal controls are in place.
- To manage the effectiveness of governance process in the Group.
- To facilitate effective compliance and ensure the business adhere to all legal and regulatory requirements.
- To provide support, directions and guidance to subsidiary company in accordance to Board’s direction.
- To facilitate effective, innovation and prudent management to deliver long term success of the Group.
- Review and recommend for revision in policies in accordance with regulatory requirement changes.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in bank or finance overseeing group corporate function.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in management and supervisory role.
- Good knowledge in Listing Requirement of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd and understanding in Corporate Governance guidelines issued by the Securities Commission.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clarity in business writing and proposal presentation.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership characteristic and excellent interpersonal skills.
AEON Credit commenced operations in 1997 by providing Easy Payment schemes for purchase of consumer durables through appointed retail merchants and chain stores. In end September 2021, AEON Credit completed the acquisition of 100% equity interest in an insurance broking firm, AEON Insurance Brokers (M) Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Insurepro Sdn. Bhd.) which allows AEON Credit and its’ subsidiary (“the Group”) to distribute both conventional and takaful insurance products, including life insurance products by leveraging on the AEON Group Retail network and ecosystem.