GX Bank Berhad - the Grab -led Digital Bank - is the the FIRST digital bank in Malaysia, approved by BNM to commence operations. We aim to leverage technology and innovation to serve the financial needs of the unserved and underserved individuals, and micro and small medium enterprises.
We are driven by our shared purpose and passion to bring positive transformation to the banking industry, starting with solutions that addresses the financial struggles of Malaysians and businesses.
The Product team’s purpose is to build sustainable relationships with our customers by delivering well-designed and well-packaged banking platform that help them solve existing problems. The Product Marketing Specialist shall understand customer needs, carries out meaningful communication of the product value propositions and manage the go-to-market with the help of marketing and customer experience teams.
- Possess excellent clarity on how to drive frequency and breadth of activities throughout the customer journey and lifecycle by engineering a clear customer communication framework with best-in-class creative execution to nurture and generate deeper engagement and brand affinity.
- Understand human behaviour and optimise for engagement – Anticipate the user experience and develop best-in-class messaging to nurture and advance the customer journey on the banking app.
- Manage new product features and proposition go-to-market to drive adoption among new customers (Growth) and existing customers (Engagement).
- Documenting how key product features work, then develop and execute the product value proposition marketing communications for website, email, social media etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, product designers, marketing (performance, brand, social, communications, etc), operations and customer support to drive the execution of product launches, product iteration and ongoing usage of key products and build a kick ass banking app.
- Able to assist the Head of Marketing on the maintenance and operations of the website, including content design, development and publishing.
- Able to assess business risk and ensure strict compliance with applicable regulations, policies and internal controls.
As this is a mid-level role, we are looking for a dynamic marketing professional with at least four years of work experience. If you are passionate about having an irreversible positive impact on the way Malaysians spend, save, earn and borrow money, this role is for you. You should also meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier international university.
- Has driven consumer growth and engagement on product (app) in a marketing capacity for large banking / fintech companies.
- Technical skills in Product Marketing, Marketing strategy, Product strategy, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Insights, Analytics.
- At least 2 full years of marketing experience using broad marketing mix or management consulting experience.
- Has a strong cross-functional leadership track record and be comfortable working on detailed plans to drive speed of execution while staying focused on quality and sustenance of output.
- Strong written proficiency and fluency in both English and Malay language.
- Willing to go the extra mile, start-up experience is a major plus with eagerness to operate in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment is a must.
- Intellectually curious, ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast-growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
At GXS, we're not just another bank. We're on a mission to make banking better for everyday consumers and small businesses. Better is a journey and we're here to stay the course.