Tag "FWD Takaful"

FWD Group Deepens Malaysian Roots with 70% FWD Takaful Ownership

Multinational insurance company FWD Group has expanded its investment in Malaysia by acquiring an additional 21 percent stake in FWD Takaful, securing a 70 percent majority share. With this latest investment, the remaining 30 percent is held by Employees Provident

Read More