Today marks the soft launch of the first Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 which was officiated by Tan Sri Dr. Halim Shafie, Chairman, Malaysian Communications And Multimedia Commission and supported by Malaysia’s Prime Minister YB’ Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak.
The Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 aims to recognize the achievements of the most innovative fintech companies in Malaysia and honor their contributions towards the country’s economic development.
The event, happening on the 8th March 2018 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre will consist of forums during the day and an awards ceremony gala dinner at night. Categories of the Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 will include 3 categories and 4-5 subcategories each.
Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 Categories
- Fintech Innovation of the Year
- Fintech Personality of the Year
- Fintech Marketing of the Year
- Prominent Banking App of the Year
- Prominent Application Infrastructure Provider in Fintech Ecosystem
- Fintech Company of the Year
- Fintech Start up of the Year
- Prominent in Wealth, Asset & Investment Management of the Year
- Prominent Cashless System
- Prominent Personality of the Year
- Prominent Enterprise of the Year
- Prominent Marketplace of the Year
- Most Popular Advertisement
The registrations and nominations for the Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 are open on 17th October for all fintech related companies and financial institutions.
The Malaysia Fintech Awards 2018 is organised by Persatuan Usahawan Dinamik under the patronage of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. The nominations will be managed using Zygy, a Scoring Analytics company.
Interested parties may nominate or apply for the Malaysian Fintech Awards 2018 via malaysiafintechawards.com
This article was first published on fintechnews.sg